Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November thankfulness

In keeping with my tradition, I'm going to make a list on Thanksgiving day of every possible thing I can think of that I am thankful for. My sister and I have been doing this for years, and have recruited whomever we can get to join the list-making tradition. This "list" has been going on in my head for the past few weeks, however. So I decided that I am going to remember the little things from every day in November, and post them once a week.

November 1-beautiful weather (rain, fall leaves, and cool air) living in oregon, free time
November 2-finishing an awesome book, talking to God, laughs at work (being able to go to work!)
November 3-afternoon sleep, dinner and deep conversation, FRIENDS!
November 4-hilly morning run over a blanket of yellow leaves, stumptown coffee (the BEST!) with annie, democracy (and the energy surrounding it!)

1 comment:

juice said...

"stumptown" - What about that coffee place....Carabu or something like that...I thought that was your fav???