Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving eve week in review~

November 19- chiropractic adjustments, reflection, driving under the dusky sunset listening to missy higgins, a new sweater, shopping at Target
November 20- encouraging words, hanging out in my cozy apartment in my pajamas all afternoon with coffee and chocolate doing "work", praying my plans, networking, a great workout, Thai food
November 21- finishing a book, papaya, being able to communicate easily with friends around the world
November 22- the comfort of familiar, fresh fruit and vegetables
November 23- thanksgiving dinner #1, surprise skype conversations, things to look forward to
November 24- running across the Hawthorne Bridge in the early morning cold air, my kind patients, tea, my car, getting to wear scrubs and a down vest
November 25- dinner invitations, studying the Bible, warm peanut butter cookies, conversations, pictures and stories of hope from Kosovo
November 26- phone conversations lasting over 2 hours (and having multiple friends who will talk to me for that long!) a good workout, sunshine, great harvest bread, dinner conversations (and thanksgiving dinner #2!) seeing families together

4 comments:

juice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pip said...

a Khmer guest brought two HUGE pappaya's as a gift for our thanksgiving dinner on Friday night... you could be really jealous or thankful on my behalf : )

pip said...

hmmm.... why did I write pappaya's instead of pappayas (?)could just go with the Khmer Plai Lohong Deng Pi and I might be less confused...

gretchen said...

hahaha... ok first of all it drives me crazy when people use apostrophes unnecessarily! (but at least you noticed!) but perhaps funnier is that papayas is spelled with only one P~ haha! i love you girl!