Saturday, July 23, 2011

year 2


…though they may surround me like lions
and crush me on all sides,
I may fall, but I will rise
not by my might, or my power, or by the strength of souls
only by Your love, my Lord.

[rise, josh garrels]


I have finished my first full week of work in Cambodia! And as I begin year two, I can say that I feel confident I am right where God wants me for this period of life. I am excited to work in a role where I very much feel like I ‘fit’ and really look forward to getting to know some of my patients, as well as better knowing those I work with.

In the past weeks, many thoughts have been swirling around in my mind. I want to write, but I often can’t find the words...

I am thinking lots, praying lots, (although there is always room for more… )

more soon….

visiting a patient at her home this past week

2 comments:

Mom said...

I am glad you feel you fit there.Love you!

Anonymous said...

so glad to hear this!!!!

Neak Kroo Bieat Sa-art :)
Love you toooooo!!!!!