Wednesday, September 3, 2014

starting again

thinking and dreaming lots about starting to write again. I don't always feel like I have much to say, and yet the thoughts still swirl in my mind.

Jesus has done something inside me; He has transformed my heart.
In the past few months, He has be nudging me forward in one particular area. I am now able to articulate my fears surrounding this, and am completely overwhelmed to realize that He has taken them away. In a matter of days, my thoughts have been transformed.

how great is His faithfulness!

I also have found myself wanting to tell everyone just how GOOD He is. how much He loves us! that life without Him is worthless. seriously; dead. these past few weeks I have pondered again and again how great is my responsibility to share the Good News with those in my midst.

in the day to day [way up north Michigan] what does this kind of life look like?
how might He use our lives for His greatest glory? Lord, USE US! we are willing!

some notes I found in a journal from a few years ago, while I was living in Asia:

shema: hear and obey. 'a lifestyle of giving credit to God for why we do what we do. we need to stop censoring ourselves. if our relationship with God is central to our lives, than why not talk about Him?'

2 comments:

Whitney @ Journey Mercies said...

Glad you're back, G :)

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! I love your writing inspired
by Him!!! And I love you.