Thursday, December 2, 2010

tangible love

for all of the TANGIBLE LOVE I have received recently

recipes
canned pumpkin
fireworks
almonds
sidewalk chalk
new guitar (!!)
dove and seasalt chocolate
tj's peanut butter pretzels
hugs
peanut butter M+M’s
granola bars
new books
hairspray
fresh flowers
hand written (and typed!) letters
almond butter
soap
macaroni and cheese
starbucks via
peanut butter puffins cereal
holiday candles
love from Stumptown
cards
hand wipes
trail mix
sweet words
mascara
sunscreen
earrings
my favorite cheese from Oregon
coffee

THANK YOU. I am grateful beyond words. My heart is overcome with thanksgiving that I would be so loved; I am so filled and encouraged.


‘You treat me to a feast, while my enemies watch.
You honor me as your guest, and you fill my cup until it overflows.'
psalm 23:5, cev

2 comments:

Mom said...

How fun! Tell me about the guitar?

Unknown said...

didn't you mean 'recipies'!?