Friday, February 15, 2008

Stuck in Seattle...

I left Phnom Pehn on Valentines Day... and now here I am in Seattle, and it's still Valentine's Day! But sadly, I will not get back to see my family until the morning! My flight was changed and I am not leaving here until 12:45am tonight. I have to miss my little "valentines date" with my family at Cafe Latte on Grand Ave in St. Paul, which was scheduled for about.... now! :(

But I HAD to attach the picture my sister just emailed me of the welcome home sign she had planned to display at the airport! What a riot! If you don't know my sister, THIS is one of the reasons she is funny.... :) haha! I love you sisi! I will see you soon! (and I know you have a cool computer, but next time you might want to ask a friend to take the picture for you?! :)

1 comment:

Oriana Zens said...

hahahahaha, i'm proud!